It is to eliminate creativity even

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2023-12-12 12:46:43 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Perhaps if you start talking about the history of The Beatles, there will be a generational barrier that will prevent the message from being captured and understood correctly. Just like this, there are a thousand more barriers that can prevent the message; properly direct your communication towards the receiver. Do you like what you are writing? This point is very important. No matter how much you are writing a text for a brand or a specific entity with a specific objective, you must like what you write, in fact, you must love it.

Let's say this: you didn't love your text, but you think it gets the job done, why do you think people will really love it? One point that I try to practice every time I write a text is to read it aloud after writing it. This is how I realize when something doesn't sound as great when Digital Marketing Service you say it as it does when you think about it. Read to know and not just to read. Everything you read; Every article, every book, every note, read it because you are interested in knowing about that topic and because curiosity led you to delve into the topic.

Don't read something because others say you should. If you are passionate about reading the monthly beauty magazine, that's fine (I mean, to each their own tastes) but read it with interest and try to make that interest more general and more extensive every day, so that you read about different topics with curiosity to learn. You have a writing style even if you don't believe it. Use it. Just as each voice has its different color and tonality, just as each face is particular, your texts have their own personality.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 04:42 , Processed in 1.208577 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |