Europe work together to reduce

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2023-10-9 16:31:15 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
My aim with the interview was to find out how INLUCC and The Council of  corruption in the country. Here I was able to use much of what we learned at Oslo Nye Høyskole in the subject INT Research method last year. I now have an ongoing project which involves interviewing international and national bodies about anti corruption and good governance . I will write a report on the work I do, which I will deliver to INLUCC.

Important guests I have also been able to participate in many of the meetings and conferences moible number data that are held here at the house. Last week we were visited by several international organisations, ambassadors and ministers from different countries. Michel Sapin, who has been finance minister in France, was the conference s chief guest. The purpose of the conference was to discuss various anti corruption laws.

The French and Tunisian anti corruption systems were presented and compared. It was all very educational Another work I have carried out here in the office is that I have been asked to create a bibliography on anti corruption and good governance . The aim is to collect all written documents and newspaper articles that refer to anti corruption and good governance in Tunisia. I got this assignment because I am an international student and my boss wanted the work to be done in English.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 15:50 , Processed in 0.108994 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |